[libhid-discuss] USB libhid is writing to PIC but errors out reading from it.

Xiaofan Chen xiaofanc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:49:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Daniel Yount <factorf2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was told that D+ was the write to chip line and D- was the Read from chip
> line.  checked out the connections they seemed to be good, but will debug
> the lines later  have to go somewhere. Wondering what could be the deal
> on this chip and bootloader if it has a not
> read option or should it be readable from the get go?

Hmm, it seems you need to read the ABCs of USB before embarking
on this project.
http://www.usbmadesimple.co.uk/

As for your issue, you may want to check if your hardware and
firmware are correct or not. If possible, get a known-good hardware
(eg: the dev kits from Microchip) and then use the known-good
Microchip USB firmware framework to get familiar with the
stack first.

--
Xiaofan