[libhid-discuss] Trying to repair a program using libhid to configure an Ultimarc Joystick

Andrew Silverman andrewsi at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 25 04:12:18 UTC 2015

What I don't really understand is the 0x43/0xC3 bytes for requesttype and the E9/EA/EB values in request. (Assuming that I am correctly understanding those param mappings in the existing calls to usb_control_msg, anyway.)  I can't seem to find anything in the description of USB control messages that makes those values make sense.