[libhid-discuss] Trying to repair a program using libhid to configure an Ultimarc Joystick

Andrew Silverman andrewsi at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 25 19:26:59 UTC 2015

One more question:  Is there a way when doing the HIDInterfaceMatcher (via custom matching function or otherwise?) to pick a different endpoint? I'm experimenting with altering the code altogether to use the one visible HID Output Report instead of the control endpoint, but the one defining the output report is the third HID interface in the lsusb output.  (Associated with endpoint 3, I think).  Maybe I have the terminology wrong, but when matching just by VID/PID, the libhid code always takes the first HID interface (I can see it in hid_prepare_parser() debug output), and I need to get it to ignore the first two and pick up the third instead.