Very valuable library

Luis M. de la Cruz Salas luiggix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:52:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I have a set of random points in 2D (and eventually in 3D). I need to
find the nearest points to a definite centre (it could be part of my
original set of points) inside a circle or a sphere of this centre.
libkdtree++ is what I'm looking for, but I'm not an expert, could
someone give suggestions in using this library for my purposes?. I'm
developing a library for RBFs (Partial differential equations stuff).

Thanks a lot.

PS. Months ago I was looking for a library of this kind in BOOST, but
there is not such. I think many people would be happy if you propose
libkdtree++ to BOOST.

--
Luis M. de la Cruz S. Ph-8D
weba => www.labvis.unam.mx/luiggi