libkdtree imported to git.debian.org

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Sat Sep 29 17:05:01 UTC 2007

also sprach Sylvain Bougerel <sylvain.bougerel.devel at gmail.com> [2007.09.29.0427 +0200]:
> Thanks for the tip! Did you discover all these thing by experience
> or you following some guidelines written somewhere? Cause it's
> truly helpful...

I guess it's experience... and since I am a developer myself, I get
to follow a lot of the developments around the project.

> I am gonna do the commit. Anyway I only need to point my repo to
> the new remote and type a few commands. I'll be a pig if
> I couldn't do this with one hand :-)

I had time and went ahead to do it now. I also cleaned up the
repository a bit, since you had auto-generated files in there. Now
you basically just run ./autogen.sh to create configure, which it
then automatically runs.

I also readded the pkgconfig file, although it's not being used
right now. I moved test/ back to examples/ since we might later need
test/ for unit tests (would be nice),

I shall now go and document how to get at the source and see if
I have any patches floating around which have not been applied.

I'll also request for the sourceforge project to be taken down and
migrate the mailing lists.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

fitter, healthier, more productive