new release of libkdtree?

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Tue Dec 30 06:09:14 UTC 2008

I have released kdtree 0.7.0
http://libkdtree.alioth.debian.org/index.html

I am personally happy with this version, and it is the same as the code I
use in my projects... Finally I am not working on a forked version.

I hope its not too late to be included in the up-coming debian stable...

Please let me know if there is anything else on the todo list that people
think should be included in the debian release.
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=413006&group_id=31203&func=browse

The Python extensions are not included in this release, so that is one
possibility.

find_nth and other functions would probably be highly-requested, so I'll see
if I can whip something up for that.

cheers
Paul