Single dimension search

Andrew Leung anwleung at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:05:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm starting to explore libkdtree using test_kdtree.cpp. I have a decent
grasp on how things are working in the triplet example, though I am a
bit unclear about how I can query a 3-d tree in only a single dimension.

For example, test_kdtree.cpp creates triplets and searches the tree
using other triplets as comparators. Is there a way I can search using 1
or 2 of the triplet fields, not all three? Such as, find all triplets
with a first dimension value of 5. Thanks for your help.

Andrew