Single dimension search

Andrew Leung anwleung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:36:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if any serialization libraries have been written for
libkdtree. I am looking to serialize an entire tree to disk and will
likely use the boost::serialization libraries. I'm just curious if
anything similar has already been done.

Also, has the library ever been run through valgrind? I ran it through
with test_kdtree.cpp and found 40ish errors, but no memory leaks. Thanks.

Andrew

I was wondering if anyone has written any serialization libraries for