kdtree bug tracker

Martin SCHREIBER martin.schreiber at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 10 14:12:53 UTC 2008

hi paul!

it would be great, if you'll create an official version 0.7 which is
able to compile under recent g++ compilers (fixing the bug #311245)
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311245&group_id=31203&atid=413003

in my opinion the only other important bug which should be fixed for 0.7
would be #311233.
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=311233&group_id=31203&atid=413003

ciao,
  martin