Practical additions to kdtree library

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Tue Oct 7 02:06:02 UTC 2008

I would also like to say soon, but it may be a month or so.  Just starting
to get on top of my own work now...

it is opensource, are you interested in doing some hacking yourself?  if so,
i'll send you my current version as a starting point, as it has some small
cleanups etc that i hope to merge soon anyway.