patch to make libkdtree compatible with g++-4.2 and g++-4.3

Paul Harris paulharris at computer.org
Sat Oct 25 22:20:35 UTC 2008

I agree, it is time to revise naming.  I did some revision on my local
version but with less underscores.

I suggest we make small changes (such as this patch) to libkdtree for
debian's release packaging for the moment since Lenny needs to stablise very
soon, and I'll see if we can get the ball rolling on merging in bigger
changes for 0.7.0

I'll have a quick look now to see if there are any other small changes from
my local version that I can bring in to 0.6.3...