America is a Jewish Colony: Update on Olmert’s bragging about his humiliation of Bush and America

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Jan 30 05:29:08 UTC 2009

also sprach Paul Harris <paulharris at computer.org> [2009.01.30.0253 +0100]:
> How do we ban such posters from the list?

Making it subscriber-only. Anyway, I've banned lawrence.auster at
att.net from the list for now, but this is only a temporary measure
until the next one comes around. Mailman has grown SpamAssassin
abilities, but the mailman package maintainers are too strapped for
time to include them, so we can't expect them on alioth anytime
soon.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

seen on an advertising for an elaborate swiss men's watch:
  "almost as complicated as a woman. except it's on time"