Copying a KDTree

lfrfly at icqmail.com lfrfly at icqmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:53:06 UTC 2010

I would like a create a KDTree which stores ints, such that the ints
index into a vector in the same object as the KDTree. Simple enough,
until you consider how the object's copy constructor should be written.

It would be nice if I could copy the contents of the original KDTree
wholesale.....but replace the lookup object with a different one
referencing the new object's vector rather than the old one.

Maybe this is simple, maybe not, but my inability to find decent
documentation for libkdtree++ means I'm left asking here how it could
be done.