Repeated range searches & Including in a project

Paul elegant_dice at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:05:44 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

Interesting, I'll bookmark nanoflann if I need it in future.

Ironically, I am using FLANN in header-only mode, by simply #including the
kdtree_single_index header file directly.

I made a couple of changes to the headers, and posted the info to the FLANN
issue list.   I dunno if they will ever want to incorporate my (minor)
changes, I put them up there just in case.

I'll email the nanoflann guy, maybe he likes the changes.

cheers
Paul