need to adjust the libkdtree++ webpage - help please

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:59:10 UTC 2012

Can anyone edit the homepage wiki?

it tells me it can't find the lock file.

we need to adjust the quick-start instructions.

Also, the automake build system doesn't work
$ make
/bin/bash ./config.status --recheck
running CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash /bin/bash ./configure --no-create
--no-recursion
./configure: line 2074: syntax error near unexpected token `-Wall'
./configure: line 2074: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(-Wall -Werror)'
make: *** [config.status] Error 2

is someone able to help fix it?  otherwise I'm tempted to remove automake
entirely and force people to rely on the cmake build system (which works).