Help

Zhu Zhe ajex1988 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:33:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm new to k-d trees and in fact libkdtree. I would to find all points
within distance r of a given point. I've downloaded the source and I'm
trying to compile the sample program test_kdtree.cpp on Visual Studio
.NET 2010. but I'm getting the error message:

c:\Downloads\src\libkdtree\kdtree++\kdtree.hpp(125) : error C2512:
'std::pointer_to_binary_function<_Arg1,_Arg2,_Result>::__ctor' : no
appropriate default constructor available
         with
         [
             _Arg1=triplet,
             _Arg2=size_t,
             _Result=double
         ]
         and
         [
             _Arg1=triplet,
             _Arg2=size_t,
             _Result=double
         ]

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Zhu Zhe
Ph.D. Candidate
Graphics and Geometric Computing Group
Department of Computer Science and Technology
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China