[Libpst-devel] LibPST 0.5.3 released

Joseph Nahmias joe at nahmias.net
Tue Jul 1 03:52:50 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Well, I've finally gotten around to releasing all the changes that have
been committed to our subversion repository.  You can grab a copy of
this release from our Alioth project page.  For the impatient, here's a
direct link:
https://alioth.debian.org/frs/download.php/2492/libpst-0.5.3.tar.gz

For those interested, here's the list of changes in this release:

LibPST 0.5.3 (30 June 2008)
===============================

    * Add new fields to appointment for recurring events
          (SourceForge #304198)
        * Map IPM.Task items to PST_TYPE_TASK.
        * Applied patch to remove compiler warnings, thanks!
          (SourceForge #304314)
        * Fix crash with unknown reference type
        * Fix more memory issues detected by valgrind
        * lspst:
          * Add usage mesage and option parsing using getopt
            (SourceForge #304199)
      * Fix crash caused by invalid free calls
          * Fix crash when email subject is empty
        * Fix memory and information leak in hex debug dump

-- Joe Nahmias <joe at nahmias.net>