Lisaac - GNA migration to Alioth DONE !!!!

Xavier Oswald x.oswald at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 18:28:58 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Im happy to announce that the migration from gna to alioth is done, as well as
the migration from svn to git.

I send this mail to the people registered on the lisaac gna mailing lists and
to some other people that could be interested to join the project or are
interested in general by Lisaac.

You will find quite all informations in this mail on the Lisaac Website.
 * http://isaacproject.u-strasbg.fr/community.html

Please feel free to tell me if Im missing something or if something is wrong.

Alioth:
=======

Please register an account on alioth and add you ssh key:
 * http://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php

And do a request to join the project:
 * http://alioth.debian.org/projects/lisaac/

Mailing lists:

http://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=100200
 * lisaac-announce: Major news and very important changes in the project.
 * lisaac-commits:  Automated commit notification
 * lisaac-devel:  Discussion about technical development topics

GIT:
====

We have 5 git repository:

The compiler itself:
 * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/compiler.git

Libraries bindings:
 * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/bindings.git

Manual and documentation:
 * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/documentation.git

Programs written in Lisaac:
 * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/programs.git

Non-core Libraries written in pure Lisaac (empty for now):
 * git clone ssh://alioth_user@git.debian.org/git/lisaac/libraries.git

For the authors of sanglier and Java2Lisaac, please add yourself this 2
programs in the git programs repository (don't forget to remove all old .svn
directories ;) ).

I have not exported the branches, feel free to create your own branch based on
the svn branch you have created in the git compiler repository.

I have not exported the tags to git, it's not that usefull I think.

Documentations and tutorials about git are on our website
 * http://isaacproject.u-strasbg.fr/community/git.html

Forums:
=======

We now have a Forum I created:
 - Development: Technical discussions about Lisaac

 * https://alioth.debian.org/forum/?group_id=100200

I can create more if needed.

Tasks:
======

You can use the task tool as your TODO list and such.
 * https://alioth.debian.org/pm/?group_id=100200

Pierre-Alexandre already did a try you can see.

Bug reports:
============

I have open a Bug tracking system.
 * https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=413092&group_id=100200&func=browse

I will move all opened bug reports from gna to alioth this night.

Patchs:
=======

I set a tool for managing patches.
 * https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=413094&group_id=100200&func=browse

Comments .... ???
Something is missing .... ???

PS: Stop using any gna services !!!!! ;)

Friendly,
--
  ,''`.  Xavier Oswald <x.oswald at free.fr>
 : :' :  GNU/LINUX Debian Maintainer