New Git Repositories Organization

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Fri Nov 13 10:44:52 UTC 2009

Le Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:44:54 +0100,
Farzad Sehat <farzad.sehat at gmail.com> a écrit :

Thanks for the new organisation.

> Lisaac team has now a new git organization policy:
>
>    - Nobody must commit to the master branch of the compiler.git

Who is in charge of the merge for this master branch ?

must we send patches to the mailing list ?

>    - Any commit in the master branch of the compiler.git is prohibited and
>    after 3 warnings you are baned from the team

ok.

>    - Nobody must create Git *repository* without asking first to Xavier
>    Oswald <x.oswald at lisaac.org>

ok.

>    - You can create *branches *in each Git repositories with the following
>    rule:
>
> <name>_<feature> where feature is the reason why you want a new branch

How must I rename the debian branch ?
Maybe it would be better for the person in charge of the repository to create the branch
after a discussion on the mailling list ?

Also, Must I merge the debian branch with the stable or the master branch ?

>    - Please make the necessary to remove all old branches and to follow the
>    new policy
>    - Please update your code with the new beta compiler release in order to
>    be ready for the future stable release
>

> Also, new emails are available:
> All team member has two emails like that :
> <first name>.<last name>@lisaac.org
> <first letter of the first name>.<last name>@lisaac.org
> These emails are forwarded to your old website's email.

thanks

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171