New Git Repositories Organization

Xavier Oswald xoswald at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:33:52 UTC 2009

On 12:23 Fri 13 Nov     , Xavier Oswald wrote:
> On 11:44 Fri 13 Nov     , Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> > Le Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:44:54 +0100,
> > Farzad Sehat <farzad.sehat at gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > Thanks for the new organisation.
> >
> > > Lisaac team has now a new git organization policy:
> > >
> > >    - Nobody must commit to the master branch of the compiler.git
> >
> > Who is in charge of the merge for this master branch ?
> >
> > must we send patches to the mailing list ?
>
> The idea is to send a mail to Benoit to ask reviewind my git banch user_feature.

I was maybe to fast on this point.

I think for small things, we can directly send a patch through alioth
gforge by using the Feature request and attachment option. This should generate
a mail to this list.

For more large modifications, sending a mail to the list telling that a new
branch with a new feature is ready could be a good point so that the team is
aware of this and then Benoit can have a look and discuss this feature through
the list.

What do you think ??

Greetings,
--