New Git Repositories Organization

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:30:01 UTC 2009

On 11/13/2009 01:18 PM, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> To make it simple:
>
>  Benoit commit to master for his development and take feature from other
>  branch name_feature and merge to master. After having sometimes a stable master
>  branch he merge with stable.
>
>  So only Benoit will commit to stable and master.
>
>  stable will be used for new releases and tagging will be done from this branch
>
>  For lare new feature averybody is allow to create a branch name_feature for
>  doing new development.
>
>  All lisaac-X branch will be deleted.
>  We will tag all lisaac-X new release.
>
>  Having lisaac-X branch and lisaac-X tags make confusing about where is what.

Ok for me, we can create these branch only when we need it to fix a bug
in an existing release.
>  This will made our development process clear and simple.

I really agree with that, in the past not everything was that clear.

Now, I wanted for some time to suggest a new policy for the development
(open to debate, I'd like your opinions). I'll create a new topic for that.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────