0.39 beta

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:03:03 UTC 2009

On 11/17/2009 09:32 AM, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> Can't we use the autotools to package lisaac. It is a sort of standard for unix.
NO, we DON'T need the autotools.

If it's just so that you can type ./configure && make, you can always
create a ./configue script that will modify the Makefile so the default
action is not to start the installer but to compile bin/lisaac.

#!/bin/sh
sed -i 's/default: user/default: all/' Makefile

Or you can just type: make all

This will work on branch stable, in the release, Ben removed everything
not related to install_lisaac in the Makefile. I kept them as an option
(not the default choice) when I merged the branch stable.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────