Memory management and seperate compliation issues

Michael Maul mike.maul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:08:57 UTC 2009

Thanks,
That explains why I couldn't find the memory management code I grep'd for
memory|garbage in src and found nothing. I expected it to be bundled with
the core compiler code in src rather than in lib.

I noticed that there appears to be alot more activity of late, is there a
reason or a specifical goal?

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Pierre-Alexandre Voye <ontologiae at gmail.com