Memory management and seperate compliation issues

Michael Maul mike.maul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:52:34 UTC 2009

 I'm  am a Systems/Network Engineer, and have previously done J2EE and
cheminfomatics development.
I'm a  bit of a compu-linguist, I enjoy looking at a lot of different
language implementations, my interest started with
a desire to find a expressive high level language, suitable for systems
work. Surprisingly it's hard to find something
that fits my bill, since each language seems to have it's own focus. Lately
I've been looking a functional languages.

One of the things that interested me in Lisaac is it's focus as a systems
language, which I supose stems from it's
creation to support Isaac. I also have an intrest is OS design which also
makes Lisaac more interesting.
One thing I like is the OS orientation that exists in Lisaac. Also I would
like to study OS implementations
with a prototype object model language.