[lisaac-Bugs][311932] Correct paths in html documentation

lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Mon Nov 30 23:16:07 UTC 2009

Bugs item #311932, was changed at 07/09/2009 22:59 by Benoit Sonntag
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413092&aid=311932&group_id=100200

Target Milestone: None
Category: Lisaac Shorter

Initial Comment:
The shorter shouldn't generate html documentation with the complete path to the prototype. The path should be relative to the library location.

Instead of having:

    /home/mildred/Projects/Lisaac/compiler-stable/lib/string/low_level/string_buffer.li line #50

We should have:

    lib/string/low_level/string_buffer.li line #50

Comment By: Mildred Ki'Lya (mildred-guest)
Date: 08/09/2009 01:16

Message:
Perhaps have it as an option but by default we shouldn't generate the complete path. What about the documentation on the website. People really don't care where the lisaac source file is on the webserver.

But I think that this should be a link that open the source file at the correct line. But that's another issue.

Comment By: Frédéric-Emmanuel Picca (piccaf-guest)
Date: 07/09/2009 23:02

Message:
no we sould have insted

$(PREFIX)/lib/string/lowa_level

because after installation the code must refere to the right path