Eclipse mode cleanup

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:46:59 UTC 2009

I've already talked about that...
Compile Lisaac code or C code isn't very difficult. Compile an eclipse
plugin, and I know about what i'm talking about, is more diffcult : you have
a lot of problem with eclipse version, plugin installed, jre and more.
So it is necessary that Damien put the compiled version somewhere.
Put it in a new repository or in website.git isn't a very important debate,
but we have to have the compiled version.