Eclipse mode cleanup

Farzad Sehat farzad.sehat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 23:41:07 UTC 2009

I think it is a good idea to have the compiled version on the website.git.
Indeed, almost all eclipse plugins are in websites (see just for example the
eclipse plugin
install wizard, which asks you the website containing the plugin :)
Moreover, it is very simple for newbies who want just have the lisaac plugin
and begin
to develop with it to just give the website address to the eclipse plugin
install wizard,
instead of install git, clone the repository and so on ...

M. Farzad Sehat
farzad.sehat at gmail.com