A question and a proposal

Xavier Oswald xoswald at debian.org
Sun Jul 25 15:52:52 UTC 2010

On 17:46 Sun 25 Jul     , Pierre-Nicolas Clauss wrote:
> Hello people of lisaac,

Hi,

> Lisaac has always been part of my favorite languages list (along with
> Ada, Eiffel and Haskell, that I learned recently), and now that I have
> some spare time to spend, I'm willing to give a hand (or two) to your
> team.

Great, Welcome aboard.

Feel free to send a 'request to join' on the lisaac alioth project page.

I will give you a git access.

> Currently, my brain is involved in building a thick binding of the
> OpenGL library for lisaac. I don't know if any real-life application
> will come out of it (I hope so, but I suffer from the
> Ineverfinishanything illness), but it can surely help promoting the
> language.

An opengl binding already exists, have a look at our git repositories.
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/lisaac/library.git

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald at debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/