Installing on Windows

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at etherale.org
Sun May 2 17:17:40 UTC 2010

It's quite hard to install lisaac on windows.

It's a command line tools, very common under Linux.

You need gcc to be installed in your system. I think the easiest way
is to install http://www.cygwin.com/.

The tar.gz contain a big C file to compile to your plateforme (it's
what does "make") and library files.

In the git repository, there are an eclipse plugin under developpement.

Regards,
Nicolas