IsaacOS in the GIT repository !!

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:51:38 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, I just committed the isaacos code in the GIT repository. We
think about it for several year, and we think, Benoit and me, that people
interested by the compiler could work for this project with it own
motivation.

Unhappily, I admit that IsaacOS doesn't compile now. I worked a lot in the
code, but it still an old code which transgress several rules of the new
compiler.
Because of lack of verification in the compiler, it  implies the compiler
crashs on compiling isaacos.
The good news is this code is an excellent test to stabilize the compiler.

So, feel free to analyse this code which remain extremely interesting :
Remember it's the first true totally object operating system !!

If someone is ready to work on stabilizing the compiler*, you can email me.

Regards,
Pierre-Alexandre

*I think the work is mainly to catch code which transgress language rules :
because the compiler doesn't forbid them, it crashs..