[Logcheck-devel] logcheck-database dir structure /etc/logcheck

maks attems debian at sternwelten.at
Fri Jun 4 15:29:08 UTC 2004

hello everyone,

with todd we stated that our dir structure isn't evident,
(and it still isn't)
we wanted to change it for this release.

but after the nice sendmail bug, i think differently.
as other packages place their files in our dir structure,
it would not be a nice gift to change that,
as sarge is expected soon (yeeah when it's ready ;)

as changing the dir scheme is connected to renaming
"security alerts" to "security violations"
i'll also drop that item from the things to do.

a++ maks