[Logcheck-devel] intermittent access this week

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Sun Jun 13 07:01:40 UTC 2004

Hey team,

I'll be at sea on and off this week, and as such my Internet access will
depend on wifi availability while in port.  22a seems stable, but if any
critical problems arise, feel free to prepare a release and bug Alfie
to upload it.

On the brighter side, I expect to be extremely bored while offline so I'll
probably get some logcheck work done. <:

Cheers,
--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :