[Logcheck-devel] Logcheck webspace

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Sat Nov 6 21:23:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 06:25:25PM +0100, maks attems wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004, Todd Troxell wrote:
>
> > http://logcheck.org
> >
> > It's hosted on Alioth.  Now we just need updated pages :>
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> cool,
> how can we add/change?

The files are in /org/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/logcheck/htdocs on
Alioth, but I think we should probably use some sort of CVS update mechanism.

Is anyone familiar with how this usually works?  I was thinking some sort of
commit hook, but I've not looked into it yet.

Cheers,

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :