[Logcheck-devel] Logcheck webspace

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Sun Nov 7 05:33:10 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 02:47:17AM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
> > Is anyone familiar with how this usually works?  I was thinking some sort of
> > commit hook, but I've not looked into it yet.
>
>   Use the CVS repository at /cvsroot/logcheck/logcheck-www, instead of
>  /cvsroot/logcheck/logcheck which is used for the project.

I just imported that! <:  I'm confused as to the best way to get stuff
from the repository to the web root.

>   I hope that helps.  As you can see from that I just added some simple
>  pages in straight HTML, rather than generating them from anything
>  fancy.

I took your work, added css,  and made some quick updates.

Thanks,

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :