[Logcheck-devel] uploading .31 as bugfix release shortly

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Tue Nov 9 09:31:17 UTC 2004

* Todd Troxell <ttroxell at debian.org> [2004-11-07 16:29]:
> Current CVS HEAD fixes an important bug, so I would like to upload .31 as a
> bugfix release shortly (~24h)

 Please set the urgency to at least medium to make it go in a bit
faster. There are just two added rules and the rest is fixes. I just
know about my fixes and those aren't in sarge yet, so medium is
sufficient for those. Maybe you want to choose high based on if the
other problems already exist in sarge.

 So long,
Alfie
--
[1] '[originally, some who makes furniture with an axe]'
Für die Medien war einfach klar, dass jemand der es über das Herz bringt