[Logcheck-devel] Ottawa's Kidz Sports World gives away 1 month of free fitness

Kidz Sports World news at kidzsportsworld.com
Fri Apr 27 23:32:15 UTC 2007

Kidz Sports World is giving 1 month of free fitness to its guests

Kidz Sports World is Ottawa's own 2 hour secure drop off facility for children looking to have fun and get fit. The facility is filled with rock-climbing, laser tag, giant inflatable obstacle courses, interactive video games, sports specific training, and much, much more.

As a token of appreciation, all guests who book a birthday party, group, or team event will now receive a free 1 month membership to the facility to give to out to every person they bring with them on the day of the event.

On top of this, every sports team that books an event at our centre will have one lucky player win a 1 year free membership to Kidz Sports World.

Kidz Sports World is looking to impact cultural change in our community. We would like to see our children getting active again, and being fit while having fun. We feel that these are some of the steps we needed to take to help our community get the "fitness ball" rolling! Please join in our fight against childhood obesity and inactivity, and visit a Kidz Sports World today!

Http://www.kidzsportsworld.com

Kidz Sports World

159 Cleopatra Dr.

Nepean, Ont. Canada