[Logcheck-devel] Contact Mr. Valentine Duke for your package

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE cris_jpnes at yahoo.dk
Sat Jan 5 17:32:24 UTC 2008

 My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
 transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from
 Paraguay who is an international business man.

 Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you
 showed, I want  to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum
 of US$850,000.00  (Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) I
 have authorized the Finance  House where I deposited the money to
 issue you  international certified bank  draft cashable at your bank.

 Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
 the  total sum.  Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and
 attempts to assist me in  transferring those funds despite the fact that
 it  failed us some how.

 My dear, I will like you to contact the CEO in  charge of the finance
 house  Mr.Valentine Duke for the collection of this international
 certified bank draft.

 COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
 CONTACT AGENT: Mr.Valentine Duke
 EMAIL:mr.valentined at yahoo.dk
 PHONE : +234-80-3858-6542

 Ask him to send to you the total $850,000 (Eight Hundred Fifty
 Thousand US Dollars)  which I kept for your compensation for all the past
 efforts and attempts to  assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
 efforts  at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my
 secretary Mr.Valentine Duke and  instruction him where to send the amount to
 you.

 Please do let me know immediately you receive it so  that we can share
 the joy  after all the suffering at that time. At the moment,  I am
 very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the  new
 partner are having at  hand. Remember that I had forwarded instruction to
  my secretary on your behalf  to receive that money, so get in touch
 with him and  he will send the amount to you without delay.

 Finally, my sincere advice to you as a christian is  that you should
 endeavour to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the
 money share of the money with best regards.

 Sincerely,
 CHRIS JONES