[Logcheck-devel] violations.d/logcheck is empty. bug or feature?

Hanspeter Kunz hkunz at ifi.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 7 11:40:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 12:51 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Hanspeter Kunz <hkunz at ifi.uzh.ch> [2008.07.07.1003 +0200]:
> > If I would like to re-add some of the keywords, what would be the
> > proper way?
>
> a git patch? :)

yes, but my question was of a different nature: WHERE should I add the
keywords? I guess re-adding them back to violations.d/logcheck is
pointless.

And I also do not want to add them to cracking.d/ (for obvious reasons)

cheers,
Hp.
--
Hanspeter Kunz                  University of Zurich
Systems Administrator           Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus at ailab.ch hkunz.bogus at ifi.uzh.ch
---
Small is beautiful.
		-- Schumacher's Dictum