[Logcheck-devel] hello !...

Mohammed Abubakar moha_abubakar003 at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 30 22:17:58 UTC 2009

Invitation : "hello !...".

Par votre hôte Mohammed Abubakar:

     Date:		jeudi 30 avril 2009

     Heure:		22h 00 - 23h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear Friend, With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.My name is Mr.Mohammed Abubakar, the Republic of BURKINAFASO,West Africa. Presently i work in the ministry of 'Energy and Mines' as the secretary in charge of foreign contractors payment.I am contacting you to seek for your assistance and possibly, partnership for investment purposes in your country, if you sincerely make up your mind to assist and also cooperate with me fully to actualize my dream;I promise you will never regret knowing me.To enable us discuss further on how you can fully render assistance kindly get back to me soon with this my private box.Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation. Sincerely, Mr.Mohammed Abubakar

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/moha_abubakar003?v=126&a1=0&iid=qhB9rvlbMexW%40I89Bx%40NQqd%409HBjaLw29pCtm-n%40Giv%40&igid=Bx%4078ah%40qumBaKXi6xAYEbpdoTV1%40Jr2PpCghOb%40fW1s%40T7H

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: