[Logcheck-devel] Unsure about the responsibility of Bug # 260660 - logcheck entry missing

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Tue Sep 1 12:11:49 UTC 2009

martin f krafft schrieb:
> also sprach Stefan Bauer <stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de> [2009.08.31.1355 +0200]:
>> Shall i anyway modify the ignore.d.server/oidentd file by now
>> through the oidentd package?
>
> If the file is provided in logcheck-database, then either provide
> a patch, or integrate the file into the oidentd package (with
> Replaces) and let us know which version of oidentd provides it, so
> that we can prepare a new logcheck-database upload accordingly.

A new oidentd package will be in unstable soon if my sponsor find
some time to sign the package.

I included the current oidentd file from ignore.d.server/oidentd out
of logcheck-database 1.3.3 . The package in unstable will get the
version 2.0.8-3. By this time, the oidentd file can be removed from
the logcheck-database package.

Regards

--
Stefan