[Logcheck-devel] helping out on logcheck

Zak B. Elep zakame at zakame.net
Sun Sep 13 08:26:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm quite a fan of logcheck and have been using it since setting up my
sites, and I recently saw madduck's call for help on logcheck at
debaday.[0]  How can I help?

[0]
http://debaday.debian.net/2009/07/19/logcheck-brilliantly-simple-log-monitoring/

P.S. Please CC me on replies, thanks!

--
Zak B. Elep -- 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D
  I like the idea of 256 bits, though: 32 for the (Unicode) character