[Logcheck-devel] JSE listed SHB seeks mining or manufacturing acquisitions

Alvin Donovan epfundspc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:49:08 UTC 2012

We are a private investment group and seek direct
private equity investments into good companies to
expand business growth and EBITDA through organic
expansion,  acquisitions, consolidations/rollups.

please see
http://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/sens_display.php?tdate=20121023130000&seq=14

On behalf of Sherbourne Capital Ltd we now seek
acquisitions with the following criteria:

* Sector: Mining and Manufacturing

* EBITDA: Minimum $2m or if a mining resource must
have geology report and already be in production

* Must be already successful ( no start ups or greenfield please)

We will pay referral/broker fees on success.

Please send me only companies which fit our ebitda
criteria to donovan at epfundspc.com and also link with
me on linkedin at
http://sg.linkedin.com/in/alvindonovan.

--