[Ltrace-devel] ARM support (patch); libraries that call libraries

Michael K. Edwards medwards.linux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:13:16 CET 2007

The attached patch, against ltrace 0.4, fixes support for ARM targets,
which has apparently been broken for several years
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=176413).  It
wouldn't be that hard to add ARM (GNU)EABI support based on this; next
time I'm building EABI I'll touch it up.

On another note: how difficult would it be to mark up shared libraries
in the same way as the main executable and trace nested library calls?
 Or is this perhaps already working in ltrace SVN, or with the optF
patch?

Cheers,
- Michael