[Ltrace-devel] status of new tree?

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:24:33 UTC 2010

All,

I've created a tag in my git repository called 0.6.0 which I hope will
be the next release. I've rebased/squashed to get rid of some
bugfix/merge commits so I think the git history is much cleaner now.

You will need to git pull -f and possibly a git reset --hard
origin/[BRANCH] since I rewrote some of the git history in github
repository.

If I don't hear any disagreement in the next few days, I'll pull my
changes into Juan's official git repository and then nudge him to
upload a new .deb.

Anything else I'm forgetting to do before declaring a release?

Joe