[Ltrace-devel] 0.6.0 tagged

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:41:42 UTC 2010

forgot to CC the list...

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that 0.6.0 was already tagged in Joe Damato's tree.  If that's for
> real, then I think we should move ltrace back to its primary repository.  I,
> Joe Damato and Zach Welch all have the commit rights. If you agree, I'll
> reseat my branches there too, and get rid of the github fork.

This is not done yet -- I need to pull in Zach's patches and then it
will be ready to get moved over. I apologize for my delay in pulling
in Zach's patches, my work week got extremely busy very unexpectedly.
I will try to pull Zach's patches in today and then retag 0.6.0.

I agree we should get rid of the github forks -- I was just using mine
as scratch space incase I had to rewrite history (which I ended up
having to do in the name of cleanliness and clarity).

I'll ping the list once I've pulled Zach's patches in and retested on
a few popular architectures.

joe