[Ltrace-devel] 0.6.0 tagged

Zach Welch zwelch at codesourcery.com
Fri Dec 10 23:02:08 UTC 2010

On 12/10/2010 01:20 AM, Joe Damato wrote:
> forgetting to CC the list yet again...
>
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Joe Damato <ice799 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I noticed that 0.6.0 was already tagged in Joe Damato's tree.  If that's for
>>> real, then I think we should move ltrace back to its primary repository.  I,
>>> Joe Damato and Zach Welch all have the commit rights. If you agree, I'll
>>> reseat my branches there too, and get rid of the github fork.
>>
>> This is not done yet -- I need to pull in Zach's patches and then it
>> will be ready to get moved over. I apologize for my delay in pulling
>> in Zach's patches, my work week got extremely busy very unexpectedly.
>> I will try to pull Zach's patches in today and then retag 0.6.0.
>
> Zach's patches have been pulled in, I've retagged 0.6.0 on my tree and
> I am ready pull these changes into the official git repository and we
> can get rid of all the github forks. Once I've updated the official git
> repository, I will ping the list again.

I still think we should fix the test suite for this release. Petr said
he would be happy with simply commenting out the
newly-introduced-but-broken tests from the parameters.exp file. They can
be reintroduced immediately after the release (so they can serve as a
reminder for the next milestone), but it would be good to expect all of
the release's tests to pass.

--
Zach Welch
CodeSourcery