[Ltrace-devel] Tracing multi-threaded processes

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 15:18:29 UTC 2011

Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com> writes:

> Also on the branch is a test case should never pass on master and always
> pass on my branch.  It still holds that I only tested this on x86_64.  I
> intend to do the testing on other arches, but it won't be soon, as I'll
> be out travelling most of next week.

I tested the code on various arches, which resulted in several more
patches that fix various races and correctness bugs.  All the patches
are on the branch pmachata/threads-revised-revised.  I verified that the
code works on x86, x86_64, ppc, ppc64, s390, s390x and ia64
architectures.  If anyone could review the code, that would be great.

Thanks,
PM