[Ltrace-devel] Pushed to Alioth, and one small fix

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 15:28:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

as agreed on some time ago, I took current 0.6.0 from Joe Damato's github repository and pushed it to Alioth.  That should be the default place for upstream development from now on.

While packaging ltrace for Fedora, I found that a test suite (that I optimistically re-enabled :) ) fails on x86_64.  I tracked the problem down to tracing functions with return type ARGTYPE_STRING_N.  I believe that this would impact functions returning ARGTYPE_ARRAY too.  The fix is on a branch return-string-n.  I should have named it pmachata/*, but that's not that big a deal, so I'll let it as it is.  Comments welcome.

I'll work on moving the rest of my github branches over to Alioth and then get rid of my github repository, finally.

Thanks,
PM