[Ltrace-devel] Pushed to Alioth, and one small fix

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:10:23 UTC 2011

Hi -

thanks for doing this. i was waiting to do this because of a PPC build
failure, but since no fix has come in it is probably fine to just go
ahead.

PPC build failure:

sysdeps/linux-gnu/ppc/trace.c:179: pointed_to = pointed_to >> 32;
sysdeps/linux-gnu/ppc/plt.c:49 addr = (void *)((pt_ret >> 32) & 0xffffffff);

error: right shift count >= width of type

joe