[Ltrace-devel] Tracing multi-threaded processes

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Sat Jul 9 11:35:31 UTC 2011

Hi list,

The cleaned-up branch with thread-tracing code is
pmachata/threads-revised-revised (the repository doesn't allow history
rewrite, which I'll address in another mail).  That branch is compilable
and the test suite passes in every commit, and besides the commits are
organized topically as much as possible.

Also on the branch is a test case should never pass on master and always
pass on my branch.  It still holds that I only tested this on x86_64.  I
intend to do the testing on other arches, but it won't be soon, as I'll
be out travelling most of next week.

I consider that to be ready for review.  I won't post the individual
patches to this list due to the overall size.

Thanks,
PM